Sunday, December 02, 2007

happy birthday to me


my birthday is basically over here in korea. the time difference made me older faster than usual. at church, they got me a green tea cake (hannah told them green tea would make me happiest). more people at church knew or/remembered by birthday than i expected would.
this afternoon, and hannah and i were invited to one of the korean teachers' house for dinner. yummie spicy chicken and potatoes. then, hannah i watched the bourne identity.
that was my korean birthday.
yesterday, hannah and i went to visit our cow friends.
tomorrow hannah leaves. leave leaves.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy cake and chicken dinner! Looks like it was a wonderful way to turn another year older.Happy Birthday dear Laura.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Laura!
I'm loving your pics and writings. From the outside looking in, it looks like you are having some unique experiences. What a beautiful cake and scrumptious looking dinner. It appears that they are taking good care of you by welcoming you into their lives. Hope to see you sometime while you're home for Christmas!
Still keeping you in my prayers,
Lori