Wednesday, March 19, 2008

don't worry, i haven't gotten fat

a lot of people (my mom included) have noted the fact that most photos that I post involve the consumption of food. and, it is accurate to say that most of my activities these days involve food. but, fear not, i have not gained 45 pounds or something (no pounds, actually).
of course, the reason for eating so often with no-english friends is because it keeps our mouths full, avoiding the necessity to use words. lots of pointing and smiling and yums, and few words are required. not to mention that it seems to be a general rule of thumb that koreans not only love to eat, but have an phenomenal ability to pack it in. these folks can eat. yet somehow, their waist stays the size of my wrist. disgusting.

but yes, in case you noticed and in case it concerned you: it's not just bias blogging, i really do spend most of my time eating. and no, i haven't gotten fat.


here, eating again:
katie (from my posse crew and my new next door neighbor) had me over for some homemade dkukbukee and other glorious things.

No comments: