Monday, October 08, 2007

Seoul pictures






These pics are from my day in Seoul last week. Red Mango is a delicious Korean Frozen Yogurt. In the picture of me, I am holding a burnt sugar lolipop (kind of odd in taste). And yes, they do have Starbucks in Korea, but no, I did not drink it.









Last post, I didn't really mean to post those 4 pictures, let alone give no explanation about them. But, since the pics are there, let me explain: The first is a picture of Hannah, second is a jewelry stand in Seoul, and 3 and 4 are inside one of many great European-feeling bakeries in Seoul (with Petra in front looking dead and Hannah in he back with tong

2 comments:

Kara said...

Laura,
I forgot how cute you are. I haven't seen you (or a picture of you) in so long. And I feel like I should type some spiritual mumbo-jumbo here, but I'll be completely shallow and say that you are looking awesome these days! I love you.

drea said...

seoul looks fun!