Wednesday, January 30, 2008

some Fo-Toes

here are some photos from my past week:

I am with Eunice, one of my new friends. this is us in our pre-movie excitement (and very cold) on the deck outside the cinema.
here is the same deck, same view without people in the way. i didn't know movie theaters came with views this good.my cool korean friends Katie and Eunice, posing with Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.

I am eating korean food (as usual) with korean teacher, Esther one of the korean teachers (in photo above). This is directly following my korean bath house experience. do i look dazed and awkward and yet distinctly relaxed? well, mainly my hair just looks a little crazy. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl!
More often than not, I leave your blog with a smile at your most recent experiences and postings! I'm tellin' ya, your time in Korea is looking pretty amazing...Oh the memories you will have! Stll praying for you because I know its not all bright lights and spa experiences:). Keep hangin' in there and persevering!
Lori

Rebecca said...

Beeeeautiful!!! :) xoxo

Anne and I went to a Bikram yoga class together yesterday. My first time ever. I LOVED it. I thought I was going to 'die' a couple of times, but it was most excellent ;)

love you!